During your initial consultation, Mr. Khoury will perform a detailed examination of your condition and ask you a lot of questions to determine the history and underlying cause of the condition. In some cases, he may need to refer you for further X-rays or an MRI to assist in the diagnosis of your condition. If you require surgery, you will then visit Glenda our Nurse who will book a surgery date with you and answer any further questions you may have.
For your initial consultation, please remember to bring:
- Your referral letter from your GP
- Your Medicare Card
- Your Private Health Insurance Details
- Your X-ray films
- If you are a DVA member please bring your members card
- If you have a Workers Compensation Case, please bring your claim number, insurer and case manager contact details.
Orthopaedic Waiting lists:
- PUBLIC PATIENTS – Orthopaedic waiting lists at Albury Wodonga Health – Albury Campus are currently approximately 18 months for all joint replacement surgery and 3 -6 months for all day procedures.
- PRIVATE PATIENTS – Mr. Khoury operates at the Albury Wodonga Private Hospital every week and most patients can be accommodated at a time to suit them.